CONSULTING AND RESEARCH IN CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT
ARTENSO offers its expertise to organizations in all sectors wishing to better define, understand, adapt, and highlight the cultural activities that they organize in their territories with their publics and citizens.
Guidance of organizations with gathering and analysis of information rooted in the realities in the field and oriented toward action.
- Cultural Development Plans
- Public consultations
- Practical guides
- Digital tools
ARTENSO also offers training.
2) Research-action and collaborative research mandates
Achievement of cultural development research mandates in a spirit of mobilization and of transfer and co-construction of knowledge around professional practices.
To find out more about ARTENSO’s research activities.
Cultural development policies, plans and programs
Cultural and digital mediation
- Research-evaluation on the impact of the cultural mediation project in schools for Diffusion Mordicus in the Matapedia MRC (2022)
- Creation of support tools for the cultural mediation of circus arts for En Piste, the National Circus Arts Alliance (2022)
- Facilitation of a strategic focus group for the implementation of a travelling medialab within the library network of the MRC de Roussillon (2021)
- Strategic reflection in digital cultural mediation for the Centre d’art et de diffusion CLARK (2021)