GUIDANCE AND TRAINING IN CULTURAL MEDIATION
ARTENSO offers its expertise to organizations in all sectors wishing to initiate cultural mediation projects involving creation or mediation. The guidance and training services are offered all year round. The centre prepares the content and schedule for each project in collaboration with the organization conducting the project and hosts group meetings.
Guidance and coaching
Consulting services to guide art, cultural, and social organizations in the different steps of implementing their cultural mediation projects with citizens, in the public space, within specialized environments (youth, municipalities, businesses, health and social services, etc.) and in the digital age.
ARTENSO also offers consulting services.
Trainings provided online
- Cultural mediation and audience development in the digital age, for :
- Culture Côte-Nord
- Culture Lanaudière
- En Piste | National Circus Arts Alliance
- Canadian Heritage
- Cultural mediation and community involvement in the digital age, for :
- Le Conseil culturel fransaskois (Saskatchewan)
- Facilitation of online mediation workshops, for :
- Association des bibliothèques publiques du Québec (ABPQ)
- Culture Laval
- Culture Montérégie
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (MBAM)
- Service des arts et de la culture – Boucherville
- Société des musées du Québec (SMQ)